- Put on jewelry last when dressing.
- Store carefully to avoid tangling and scratching.
- Handle with care and patience.
- Wear when bathing, and in bed.
- Wear when exercising
- Wear when doing housework, gardening.
- Allow contact with perfumes, lotions, hairspray or cosmetics – particularly for pearls, as this may affect the color or luster.
- Put in contact with abrasive cleaners or chemicals.
How to keep your jewelry shining
- Mix a few drops of detergent-free soap with warm water.
- One piece at a time, soak your jewelry in warm water.
- Using a very soft brush, lightly clean your jewelry.
- Rinse the jewelry with care and don’t drop it down the drain.
- Lightly dry the jewelry with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.